Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Analysis on video clip

Firstly sorry for being late write my analysis. Actually I thought that i had wrote it last Monday, but it was Hafeez's blog that I wrote. This is my analysis

From the video clip of Oprah Wifrey final show, there are many scene that I inspired to be stronger in my life. Let me take the most inspired scene that is a mother that has no leg and hands but still can take a good care of her child. As we can see, we are gift with good condition. but we still lazy. Lazy is the point I want to highlight in this analysis because if we compare the mother with us, th advantage to manage some works are with us. But as we know, even though we have a strong body, we still lazy and did not want to help ourself to be success. So from the scene I know that I still can do the best, the problem is myself. If I dont start right now to change so when i am going to start.

then a sentence I like the most is, live our life with your own heart. from this we know that if we do something not with our heart, we will not satisfied what we have. we know that we have to choose what are we really want to do, not what people asked to do. for example our ambition. if we want to be a teacher, we can struggle hard to achieve our dream. follow our own heart. not to follow what people say because if we do that there are no passion and satisfy do the job.

1 comment: